Tourist Attraction in Mizoram
Mizoram- the dream destination for the admirers of the Hill stations
Separating the Indian soils from the countries of Myanmar and Bangladesh, Mizoram is among the 7 states that comprise the northeastern frontier of India. A dream destination for the tourists and naturists, Mizoram boasts of a rich cultural and Historical legacy. Aizwal Is the largest city as well as the state Capital for Mizoram.
The top tourist destinations in Mizoram
- The picturesque city of Aizwal is a delight for the naturists. The main sites of attraction in the capital city are Tamdil Lake, the State Museum, Bung, Paikhai, Sibuta lung and the state handicrafts center.
- Providing an incredible panoramic view over the Mizo plain, Champhai is endearingly called the fruit bowl of the state. You must pay visits to the Murlen National Park, Rih-Dil Lake, Lengteng Hills, the Wildlife sanctuaries at Lengteng & Palak.
- You should visit the Wildlife Sacturaies of Khanwnlung, Thorangtlang and Saza and the Lunglei rock bridge at Lungeli
What are the stimuli for the tourists for touring to Mizoram?
If you love visiting hilly sides, Mizorma is the dream destination for you. The state is as exotic as the heavens in combination of hills, valleys, lush green plains, waterfalls and rivers. There are several of Wildlife sanctuaries in the state. The hospitable nature of the Mizo people, the cultural richness and the vibrant life in the place are the other attractions that pulls million of tourists to the Mizo soils, throughout the year.
The transportation framework
- Air Connectivity- the Aizwal airport is connected with the major domestic airports through regular flight services
- Railway Connection- the nearest railway station would be in the city of Silchar in Assam. You can make the distance of 185 KM comfortably, travelling by the buses or the rental cars.
- The National Highway-54 connects Aizwal with the rest of the Country through Silchar.