Tourist Attraction in Jharkhand
Jharkhand- a gem of a tourist destination
Nicknames as the “land of forests”, Jharkand is among the eastern states of India that had got the dearest blessing of Mother Nature in terms of her scenic beauty and reserves of natural resources. Having a rich legacy of the tribal culture, the state is among the leading sites of mining and manufacturing activities.
Sites that you can never ever afford to miss in Jharkhand
The cities of the Ranchi, Jamsedhpur, Bokaro, Hazaribagh, Netarhat and Palamou are the most important sites of tourist interest in the state. The prime attraction for the tourists include:
- The Baidyanath temple and the Trikut hills at Deoghar
- The wildlife sanctuary and the Rajarappa temple at Hazaribagh
- The Topchanchi lake and the Maithon & Panchet Dhanbad
- The biological park at Bokaro
- The Parasnath hill at Giridih
- The hill and the Sadni Falls at Netarhat
- The Hundru and Dassam Falls, the Johna Falls and the Birsa Zoological park in Ranchi
- The Jubilee Park and the Lake, Dimna Lake, the Dalma hills and the Dalma wildlife sanctuary at Jamdeshpur.
Why Jharkhand is a delight for the tourists?
Jharkhand is incredibly beautiful on the aspects of landscape and the vicinity. The state houses marvelous hills, ravishing lakes, mystic forests as well as it is a major site for religious pilgrimage. The tribal dance and tunes also attract tourist to visit the place.
How to get to the place?
Ranchi, Jamsedpur and Bokaro are well connected with the major railway stations in the country. The airport in Ranchi is networked with the other domestic air terminals through regular flights. You can even avail the bus services from the neighboring states to reach to the different cities in Jharkhand.