Tourist Attraction in Gujarat
Gujarat- you are welcome to one of the prime tourism hub of India
Blending a rich historical legacy, exceptional scenic beauty, uncountable sites of tourist interest, magical coastal lines as well as superior cultural ambiance makes Gujarat a wonderful place to visit. Gujarat is among the major financial hub, site of industrialization and commercial centre of the country. The soil of Gujarat was the hometown of one of the noblest souls of all time, Mahatma Gandhi.
The crowd pullers to Gujarat
The major attractions in Gujarat include:
- The holy Hindu temples at Somanath, Dwaraka, Ambaji, Pawagadh and Bhadreshwar
- The celebrated Jain temples of Taranga, Palitana and Girnar
- The ancient fire temples of the Parsees lying at Udwada
- The excavated 5000-year architectural ruins of the parts of the Indus valley civilization
- Uncountable edifices built at several phases of history
- The ravishing beaches at Mandvi-Ahmadpur, and the ethnic beach resort at Tithal, Ubharat, and Chorwad
- The birthplace of Mahatma Gandhi and the Sabarmati National shrine
- The hilly retreat at Saputara and the Lion sanctuary at Gir
- The sanctuary of the wild asses in Kachch
What are the reasons to Visit Gujarat?
A trip to Gujarat fetches you a chance to explore nature, discover the mysteries of the Indus Valley civilization and exploring the legacy of the rich Gujarati culture. Gujarat has uncountable sites of tourist attractions. Gujarat is also a site of pilgrimage for the Hindus, Jain and the Parsees alike.
What is the connectivity to Gujarat?
Ahmadabad, the state capital is connected via the roadways, airways as well as through the railway framework with all the major cities of India. The international airport at Ahmadabad also connects the state with the important international destinations. Gujarat boasts a sound tourism infrastructure to accommodate the tourists in safety and solace